CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Love!

Mommy and I went to the park today. We left Daddy at home with Kaeden who was sleeping. We had soo much fun! I got to climb up on the equipment and I went do the slide all by myself!! It was great! I also had Mommy push me in the swing. It was lots of fun too! I had a hard time walking in the sand though, it is so hard to keep my balance! I love to feel the sand between my fingers - it is really interesting. I also discovered that you can through it in the air and if you throw it at the slide it makes a funny noise when it hits it. Once I was done playing in the sand, I decided that it was time to run around in the grass.

I saw this flock of birds hanging out in the grass and decided that I wanted to give them some love.




But when I tried to get closer and give them some love, they all flew away at once! It was amazing to see.
Me and Mommy had a great day at the park and I can't wait till we get to go back again!!

0 comments:

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers