Today was our stake's Halloween Hoedown. We dressed up the boys and took them over there. We probably should have taken more photos, but didn't think to pull the camera out until the end of the night. It was a lot of fun. They had two bounce houses, a cake walk, face painting, a talent show and lots of good food to eat. Here are a couple pictures.
The monkey and the frog





4 comments:
OMGness!! Is Avery wearing sandals, and Kaeden barefoot??? You should have seen me trying to get the kids' costumes over long johns, tights, turtlenecks, sweatshirts and well, you get the idea!! How funny. They are getting so big!! Can't wait till Christmas to see everyone!
Thank ya! I worked very hard on it =) We would love to see you guys again! You boys are getting so big! I love Kaeden's cheeks in that monkey suit. They look huge!! lol. And Avery was talking quite a bit last time we saw you guys! I can only imagine what he can say now =)
Hey guys, this is Kim, I just wanted to direct you to our blog. I found yours through a friend.
skylerandkim.blogspot.com
you guys look way cute... can't believe how big your boys are getting! next time we are in vegas, we will for sure bring linc by. glad to see you are doing so well. i love reading your blog.
Post a Comment