CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Job.....

So, I finally was able to find employment. I am working for an answering service in the afternoon/evening. I am not sure how well it will work out. I know it will not be a long term job, but at least it gives us some sort of income until Todd can find employment. Hopefully that will be soon or we will be headed out to make my parent's house a little more crowded. Love you all.

4 comments:

Lauren Call Green

My fingers are crossed for you guys!! And I don't really care about the colors. Whatever works for you! It's just her bedding that is those colors, but all the other things we've bought for her are in pinks and purples! Plus I'm sure that pink and purple would be easier =) Plus plus, red and green and white would probably turn it into a Christmas looking party which would not be fun! lol. Love ya hun! I'm keeping my ears open for jobs!!

Heidi

Oh, girl! I have been in that spot. :) I'll be praying for yous guys. :) Love you all!!

Jamie G.

I'm so glad that one of you found something! Now, tell Todd to hit the pavement...he can do it!

Anonymous

I'm glad you've got some income now. Thank goodness gas prices are also going down. If you ever need someone to watch children in a pinch, let me know.

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers