Todd was playing with Avery the other night and tried his shorts on his head. Avery thought it was hilarious. He looks like a completely different boy. Lol.
Haha!! He's got a cave man forehead! Awesome =) And I will definately keep track of them! I think I would lose it if I got that kind of an at home surprise!!
Todd and I were married July 10,2004 in the Las Vegas, NV temple. We have two boys - Avery who is 3 yrs and Kaeden who is 2 yrs. Needless to say our lives are kept quite busy, but we love it!
2 comments:
what a scrunchy brow! and they say that clothes don't make a difference - hah!
Haha!! He's got a cave man forehead! Awesome =) And I will definately keep track of them! I think I would lose it if I got that kind of an at home surprise!!
Post a Comment