CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, let me preface this by saying that I absolutely love my boys. I do, but seriously, there are some times that I just really have a hard time. lol. Tonight we were giving the boys a bath, when Avery once again decided that he was going to poop in the bathtub!! So gross!!! UGH!!!! We had not even had a chance to wash them yet. So, we grabbed them out of the bathtub and decided to finish the bath in the kitchen sink. Here are a couple pictures of my handsome boys. They are just too cute to stay mad at. hee hee.

2 comments:

Lauren Call Green

Haha!! I LOVE the top picture! Kaeden's little face is so stinkin cute! He looks beyond excited to be in the sink! And Avery looks a little bothered that mom's taking a naked picture of him! lol. He's even covering his pee pee =) Love you guys! I'm scrubbing the house from top to bottom tomorrow so it will be nice and clean if you come and play on Sunday!!

trayci

your kids are totally CUTE!!! i may be biased but i'm also being honest! their cuteness totally, well almost, makes you forget what got them in the sink in the first place. ewww!!! i need to see those handsome boys over here more often. i LOVE you guys! oh, and that blog you found is pretty darn awesome. she has really great ideas to save money. i think the key to that must be organization which ... well, yeah, i'm workin' on it.

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers