CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 24, 2008

7 Things.....

Lauren tagged me and she always does my tags. So here is goes.
Seven things about me that are new to you.These probably aren't new to all of you! Sorry!

1. I started college back in 2000 and still don't offically have a degree.
2. I have lived in at least 7 different cities in 3 different states.
3. I played roller hockey for a season.
4. I have never broken a bone and only needed stitches once.
5. I went to Virginia and Washington D.C. with my 5th grade class.
6. I am scared of lakes and oceans. (well, the things that live in them)
7. I am a lasanga-a-holic. I could eat it everyday of the week and still love it!!!

I tag Amber, Katie, Liz, Kim, Anamarie, and Jaime

0 comments:

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers