CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag!

8 things I am obsessed with right now:
Avery talking
Working
Learning to crochet
Being better at visiting teaching
Reading blogs
Trying to lose weight
Reading new books
Getting enough sleep

8 words or phrases that I often use:
Are you kidding me?
What the crap?
Peek a boo...
Where's my handsome boy??
Holy Hannah!!!
Avery, no thank you!
I love you.
Stop throwing your food on the floor!

8 shows that I love to watch right now:
Grey's Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Brothers & Sisters
Super Nanny
The Hills
Private Practice
I don't have time to watch anything else!

8 things I did yesterday:
Got up at 7 with Avery
Was feed breakfast by Avery
Took the boys to get their flu shots
Went to Wal-Mart
Watched Harry Potter #5
Put an insurance claim in for Todd's phone
Went to enrichment night
Talk to Meagan for an hour in the parking lot (lol)

8 Favorite place to eat:
Jack in the Box
In-n-out
Sonic
Lone Star
Subway
Panda Express
Olive Garden
Taco Bell

8 things I am looking forward to:
Todd getting a job
Not having to work anymore
Christmas
Kaeden's 1st birthday
Avery's 2nd birthday
Play date tomorrow
Lauren's baby shower
Meeting baby girl Green!!

8 things that are on my wish list:
Todd finding work (soon!!!)
Money
New Van
Bigger house
Living closer to family
Losing weight

8 people I tag:
Kelly F.
Laurel D.
Rebecca G.
Liz O.
Shirlyn W.
Kim R.
Heidi J.
Kim W.

Have fun Ladies!

0 comments:

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers