I cannot believe that it has been a month already! Time flies when you have two children!! ha ha ha. Things are going really well. My mom and half of my siblings were here last week with me. It was soo nice to have them here. I miss them terribly. We blessed Kaeden on Sunday. It was very nice. I wish all of the family could have been there, but I know you were there in spirit. Here are some pictures from over the past month. There are a couple from the blessing day, but it was so crazy that I forgot to take pictures of just Kaeden in his outfit. We will have to dress him up again to get some pics. Just an update, Kaeden is finally growing. His is up to 8lbs!! He is starting to grow some butt cheeks. :-) Love you all!!
Summer lovin happened so fast
14 years ago





1 comments:
How cute! I'm glad the blessing went well. Congrats!
Post a Comment