CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Update

Hey there everyone. Sorry it has been so long since I last posted. We no longer have internet at the house, so I can only post when I come to my in-laws and remember my computer. Anyway, so a little update on the family. We are all doing well. Kaeden had jaundice pretty bad, but that has finally resolved itself, so we don't have to have lights on him anymore. He is also starting to gain weight, which is a really good thing. We are working really hard on breastfeeding. It is going alright, we are starting to get the hang of it. Hopefully I can just hold on for that ahha moment when it all will just click and become easier. Avery is doing surprisingly well with Kaeden. He is really interested in him and sometimes will just stand by the swing and watch him. Of course, he stands nicely until I look away and then whacks him on the head, but it is getting better. I am finally starting to feel more emotionally stable. I had forgotten how bad your emotions are those first couple of weeks. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband and some amazing friends who were willing to sit and let me cry. We are so excited for my mom and siblings to finally get here on Sunday for a whole week!! and then Kelly will stay with us for a month. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures up on here today. Much love to you all. Oh, so you know, we are going to be blessing Kaeden next Sunday May 4th in our ward at 9 am. If you would like to come give me a call and I will give you the information on where the church is.

2 comments:

Jamie G.

So good to hear you are doing well. Tyler & Anamarie have told me how tiny Kaeden is...Harley was our tiny one. I couldn't wait to get some meat on her bones!!

You can always call me if you need someone to talk to too. I'm always home! Even though I'm like a million miles away, I would love to help anyway I can.

I wish we could get Thomas there for the blessing. Don't count him out just yet, but don't get your hopes up either.

Get some pics up soon! My kids are having cousin withdrawls!!

Jullie

It is so good to hear everything is going good. Breastfeeding was a big challenge for me at first too. It was so frustrating at first and then it hurt. Lanolin became my bestfriend and I would squeze Brians hand so hard every time Camilla latched on so he knew how bad it hurt but after 3 long and dreadfull weeks it got better. Hang in there it is the best satisfaction to know you can feed your little one.
Good luck with the blessing. we wish we could be there. Post pictures of him in his outfit.

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers