CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cutest Boy on the block

This picture was taken by my mom when she was out here. I have to say that I do believe I have the cutest boy on the block. He is such a little character. We are truly blessed to be his parents.

Just a quick update on Mr. Kaeden. He is doing really well. Growing like a weed!! We just had his 6 week check up and he is 10lb 2oz and 22 inches long. He has been smiling lately, but you have to coax it out of him. Oh, and we have officially figured out the whole breastfeeding thing!! I am so excited to be able to do this. It was a lot of hard work, but hopefully it will be easier next time around. Over all, life is great!!!

2 comments:

Emily

Hey! So glad to hear everyone is doing well. You're boys sure are cute little things!!!

Coffin Cutie

lol very cute. and in true scottish tradtion hes learning to use his middle finger. lol J/K!! I love you all to BITS!!!

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers