CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sorry.................again.

I have been reprimanded.........................a week ago......................I figure I had better update this thing or I am going to be reprimanded again, and this one may not be so pretty. Although, Mom does live in California so what could she do really?? Lol. Just kidding Mom. I love you!!!

So here goes a basic run down of the goings on.
Avery turned 3 the end of March. Most of my family came out to celebrate with us and we had a great time and loved having everyone here. Avery is getting so big and good at telling my what he wants and needs. He is completely poop trained. YAY!!!!!!! Hopefully soon he will add potty to that list, but for now I am super happy with the poop. My poor nose could no longer handle the poopy pullups. He is absolutley loving preschool and will be very upset in a couple of weeks when it is over for the summer.

Kaeden turned 2 the beginning of April. Since everyone was in town the week before we went ahead and celebrated his day as well. He is talking up a storm and you can actually understand most of what he is saying which is GREAT!!! He is finally sleeping all the way through the night. No longer waking at 2am for a drink. I am so grateful for this. It means I have a couple months of quiet nights until the next one comes!!

Baby #3 is doing really well. Growing and developing right on schedule for our due date of November 1st. We found out today that we are having another BOY!!! We are very excited and it gets more real everday that we will soon have another little addition to the family. Now we just have to decide on a name. Suggestions anyone??

Todd is doing really well with his new job at RC Willey. He likes the people that he works with and the work that he is currently doing. I love the fact that he has a set schedule and gets off at a specific time everyday!! YAY!!!

I am doing alright. My morning sickness is starting to subside a little bit. Still getting sick in the morning, but it usually does not last all day. Which I am very grateful for. Work is getting a lot busier and we are expanding into the office space next door. I am hopeful that they will hire more workers soon or my sanity may run away with me!!! I am no longer in Young Women, but have been called and the Relief Society chorister. I am grateful for my new calling and all the new stuff that I get to learn!!

Well, there is a basic run down of the happenings! I promise that I will try to be better about posting and actually getting pictures on here. Love you all!

4 comments:

Family von Graf

I think it is great you are having another boy. I wanted so bad to have 3 boys and then a girl. So, you have my dream kids. LOL Well, in hoping you get a daughter fourth. =)

Love you and am glad things are looking brighter!

Andrea

Thank you Jessica :) Love you too!

Best Life with Kim

I am very partial to boys. Having 4 myself, I can say you are going to have so much fun. 2 is fun, but 3 is better. I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats to Todd on the new job!! Let me know if you guys need anything!!

Diane's Photography

Hi Andrea, nice to catch up with ya on the blog! Your little boys are darling, darling! it takes sepcial momma's to be Momma's of little boys...you're one of them!

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers