CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

17 months!!

I can hardle believe that 17 months ago today, I had just had my first baby!! I can't believe how much he has grown and changed over the past months. I thought he grew fast over the first year, but the past 5 months he has really turned into a little boy and not a baby. He is now running, and climbing on everything!! He loves to read books, he will sit in the bouncy chair (which he weighs to much for) and read his books. He is also learning to talk - he says hi, bye, and bear. He has also learned a ton of animal noises. Even though we have our rough days, every morning when I wake up I say a quick prayer to thank Heavenly Father for the wonderful child that he has blessed me with. I am so grateful for Avery and the joy he brings to my life.












Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers