CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Poop!!

Okay, so I don't know if any of the other mothers out there have experienced this or not. But my boys seem to be communicating with eachother on when to poop. Now, normally this isn't a big deal you can change them one at a time, but for some reason, the diapers have been failing lately!! It is just ridiculous!!! I mean seriously! If it had happened once, that would be one thing, but it has happened 3 times now!! Luckily Todd has been home to help clean up the mess when it happens. I think my boys have it in for me!! lol


I know you probably don't want to see this, but here is a picture of one of the recent episodes.

0 comments:

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers