CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

OUCH!!!!!!!!

So, for the past couple of weeks I have been thinking that I need to start doing something to get my body back into better shape. I have pretty much lost most of the weight that I gained with Kaeden and Avery, but my body is quite baggy/saggy in places. lol. The things we do for our babies. Anyway, I was excited to find out that some ladies in the ward do an exercise/stretching class on Tues and Thurs morning. The best part is they are free and I can bring the kids with me. So, I went yesterday morning. I made it all the way through the class without sweating, granted it wasn't really that hard of a class. There were a couple of moves that I had a little trouble with, mainly the chair sits. Now, let me just put this in perspective....I did 10 chair sits at the beginning of class and 10 at the end. OH MY GOSH!!! Let me just tell you how upset my thighs are at me right now. lol. I can hardly stand up it hurts soo bad! Hee hee. Personally I think this is ridiculous. It will be a good motivating factor, because I can't believe my thighs would hurt so bad just from sitting in a chair 20 times. Wish me luck for class tomorrow. Hopefully I will survive. ha ha ha. :)

2 comments:

Kelly

Andrea!! ha ha this made me laugh! you can chase your kids around all day, but not sit in a chair? lol you are amazing.. and what's this about me not being able to leave when you are contemplating the same thing yourself missy? :)

Andrea

That is the thing I don't understand!!! I am up and down all day long with the boys!! lol. Okay, well, you can leave, but not until I do. Hee Hee :)

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers