I was tagged by Miss Kelly.. so here goes:
3 JOYS
1. My family
2. Catching up with old friends
3. Not being pregnant!!!! :)
3 FEARS
1. Spiders (or any kind of bug really!)
2. never leaving Las Vegas
3. something happening to my boys
3 GOALS
1. Go to France
2. Have a house w/backyard
3. Lose 50lbs
3 CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Babies...need I say more? lol
2. Going to the temple 2x a month
3. reading children of the promise - thanx Laurel!!
3 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I was born in Wyoming
2. I have had lasagna on my birthday every year since I was 13. i love it!!!!
3. I am scared of the ocean and lakes - love pools though.
I tag Laurel, Lauren, and Emily
Summer lovin happened so fast
14 years ago





4 comments:
temple next Tuesday? Is that enough advanced notice for you? :) Have I ever made you lasagna? I didn't know you liked it that much! lol
I didn't know you were born in the great state of Wyoming! Ok where because as you probably know I was born in Wyoming and there aren't that many hospitals here, kidding there is too a lot of hospitals!
I was born in Sweet Water County Hospital in Rock Springs, WY. I still have a lot of family that lives there. :)
Wow Rock Springs, about four hours from us. Right on!
Post a Comment