CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Belated birthday

So, I have been a real slacker when it comes to blogging lately. I just haven't felt like it. So, I missed Todd's birthday. But we had a really good day. Had some great friends over for dinner and games. Here are some pics:

Thanks to Jessica for the super yummy cake!!!!

Aaron, Lauren, and Loralye came to celebrate with us too!! Love you guys!!

Jessica and Jason came over too, but I forgot to get a picture of them before they left. We love you guys and thanks so much for coming to hang out with us!!!

1 comments:

Family von Graf

We love you guys too. And, you got a very small portion of me. I think a tiny bit of hair, some belly and boob. LOL

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers