CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Giveaway

Shelf Reliance is going to start giving away the Harvest 72″ (below) twice a month. It's perfect for year-supply of food storage. Go to their blog to find out more information on how you can try and win one.
[harvest-72-240x300.jpg.png]

3 comments:

Kelly

Thanks for the heads up Dre! Sadly enough, we will not be joining you for the fourth. I dont know the next time we will be in town, but I will for sure want to see you adn the new house! Love ya!

Kelly

PS-- my link can be updated to Kelly & Luke any time :) and I still think I should be listed under family.. we were practically sisters for awhile!

Kelly

Yay! You updated us and put me in family! :0 Love you lady! If you make it up here in August, definitely let me know! Spanish Fork is a bit sout of us, but I would drive down to meet you! We are definitely coming down for Christmas, but I am hoping we make it down for something before that!

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers