It is hard to believe that just a short year ago today, I looked like this.......

and that early in the morning hours of April 4th, 2008... This beautiful little spirit decided that he was ready to come out (3 weeks early!!!)

He was immediately loved by his mother, father, and brother

He came into this world just a little old man, with skinny chicken legs


What joy and love have filled our hearts each day that we spend with him

I feel silly when I remember how terrified I was to have him.

What a different soul he is from his brother Avery

He is quiet and introspective.

Loves to drive his car

Is quite the handsome catch in his suit and tie

Always quick to smile and laugh

Always wants to know what your doing

Loves his silly faces

Has the biggest blue eyes surrounded by the longest lashes I've ever seen on a boy!!

And is such a good eater!!

We feel so very blessed that Heavenly Father decided to send this amazing spirit to be a part of our family. He brings joy and happiness to our lives everyday!!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BUG!!! WE LOVE YOU!
5 comments:
Yea!!! Happy Birthday!!! We miss you and LOVE you!!!
Lots Of Love,
Your Indiana Aunt, Uncle and cousins!
Holy smokes they grow up fast! What a cutie!!
Love this post. Can't believe how old all our babies are getting. Congrats mommy!
Hey Todd! Long time no see. You have a beautiful family! How are you doing. You can view my blog at http://familyeternal.blogspot.com. Let's stay in touch!!
WOW! Can't believe its been a year already since I was in the hospital with you! Does that mean you will repay the favor and come up when it is my turn? ha ha... not that that will happen ANY time soon! lol love you lady!
Post a Comment