CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Paying it Forward

Payin' it forward...The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Fun, huh?Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!

My friend Marilyn is doing this on her blog, and I thought I would join in the fun.

2 comments:

Marilyn Tibbitts

Ok so you don't have to make me anything. I just saw your post on my blog. I am so excited that you are doing this. Now I have to narrow down what I am going to make for you. Don't worry it will be something amazing. :)

Kara

Hey Andrea!
I'm so glad you found me. It's been forever! Your boys are too cute!!

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers