CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Blanket

So, I finally made a blanket for Kaeden, I have been saying for months that I wanted to do it, but just haven't had the money or the time. We went to JoAnn's fabrics on the saturday after Thanksgiving and were able to get the fabric for 2.99 a yard!! So this blanket cost me $8 to make!! Sweet!! I made it a little bit smaller than I did for Avery's so that it will actually fit in his crib and we can take it out with us if it is cold. Yay for being creative!! lol


2 comments:

Lauren Call Green

Look at how cute it is!! You're so crafty my friend =) And what an unusual face for the always happy boy! It must have been nap time =)

Unknown

way to go kid i cant make crap with fabric but give me a hammer and nails and we're in business

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers