CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Husband Tag

What is his name? Todd

How long have you been married? 3 years and 7 months

How long did you date? 1 month and engaged for 5 months

How old is he? He is turning 28 this year!

Who eats more? Right now it is a toss up. Probably me though. lol

Who said "I love you" first? He did

Who is taller? Todd is.

Who sings better? I'd say Todd, I like the way he sings... he's got talent.

Who is smarter? I think we are about the same, but smart in different areas.

Whose temper is worse? Definitley mine. I don't think I have ever seen Todd lose his temper

Who does the laundry? I try and get it done so he doesn't have to. But sometimes I just don't have the energy too.

Who does the dishes? Both of us.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do right now, because it is closer to the bathroom. hee hee.

Who pays the bills? I have been in charge of them, but he is taking over, because he is much better at tracking the bills and money than I am.

Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn we have to mow right now, but probably him when we do.

Who cooks dinner? It all depends on how I am feeling. I am trying to make sure that I have dinner cooking or ready when he gets home, but it doesn't always happen.

Who drives when you are together? Usually around town, I am the one that drives and he sits in the back with Avery. But on road trips or drives that involve the freeway Todd drives. I hate the freeway.

Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn on certain things.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It depends, he usually will admit it to end a fight, but after a little cooling of period I will admit it if I was wrong.

Whose parents do you see the most? Todd's, they live right down the street. But we miss mine like crazy!!

Who proposed? Todd did.

Who has more friends? Most of our friends are couple friends. I still keep in contact with a few high school friends. So I guess me. But we are pretty even.

Who has more siblings? Todd does, but only by one :) Todd - 10 Me - 9

Who wears the pants in the family? Neither, we like shorts better. Ha ha ha

I tag Anamarie, Jaime, and Emily

2 comments:

Anamarie

So this "tag" thing means I have to talk about Tyler in my next post? Just making sure:-)

Andrea

well, you are supposed to copy and paste this questionaire and answer it for your next post.

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers