CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Daddy and Baby

I was at Gary and Nelda's today cleaning and organizing things and came across this picture of Todd @ age 1. It is amazing how much he looks like Avery.



3 comments:

Anamarie

Boy! The apple sure doesn't fall far from that tree:-)

Totally funny picture of Todd though, "I'm just waiting for mom or dad to get around to feeding me my plate of food."

Sorry, I had a spelling mistake before:-)

Andrea

The funny thing is on the back of the picture, it says: "Ho-hum, I thought this was a fast food joint." I knew Avery looked like him, but wow! We also found a picture of Thomas that he looks a lot like.

Emily

Wow-I thought he looked a lot like Todd before, but this sealed the deal!

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers