This was Todd's first ever trip to Portland. Heather had to work everyday that we were there, so it was up to me to show Todd around the area. It cloudy the whole time we were there, but I have to say that I loved it. I had forgotten how much I love the fog. Even though Portland is a couple hours from the coast, the Columbia River runs through town, and it comes in from the ocean, so they do get fog. Anyway, here are some pictures that we took. The first three are the view from an apartment complex we went to at the top of a hill. It is overlooking the Milwaukie/Gresham area. It is beautiful!! The last picture is of a barn that we saw and I thought it looked beautiful. Anyway, I believe he has fallen in love with Portland, so my dream of living there may come true some day!! :)



3 comments:
What a beautiful place.
That is an awesome photo. Good job. Oregon is very beautiful.
I'm so jealous-I love Portland! Glad you had a good time and that Todd loved it too.
Post a Comment