CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Can you find the baby?





Avery was on the floor playing with his toys today, when I noticed that he was being really quiet and not moving around at all. So I got up to see if he was okay. He was just fine, just sound asleep in the midst of his toys. This is a first for him, and I thought it was pretty cute.

2 comments:

Jamie G.

I can totally remember my kids falling asleep while playing!! So adorable!! Just wait until he falls asleep while still putting spoonfuls of oatmeal in his mouth....that's the best! Also, in the not so distance future, when it gets quiet it won't always be a good thing!!! LOL

Anamarie

That is so darn funny. I don't think my kids did that much, if ever. Cherish it!

Our boys

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers